Thank you to everyone in our community who is taking measures to slow the spread of COVID-19.
Our first priority is to continue measures to keep our clients and staff as protected as possible while providing critical services for individuals and families in our community.
We are doing our part to slow the spread of COVID-19 by working from home and only running essential services, which includes Supported Living.
If you have an urgent need, you can reach our Executive Director at email@example.com or by texting: (867) 444-7833
General email is monitored: info@InclusionNWT.ca
– Respite families can request emergency support and activity packages
– Skills Training participants have access to activities as needed
– The adult literacy class is operating through distance and phone/online services
– Supported Living clients are receiving 24/7 care in their homes
– The Odd Job Squad will resume work when medical authorities advise