Since 1962 we have provided lifelong support for individuals with disabilities and their families in the NWT.
- Job training, employment opportunities and life-skills development for adults with disabilities
- Employment support for individuals with a disability
- Hiring opportunities for employers
- On-site Job Coach support
- Individualized short-break relief for families supporting individuals with disabilities
- Yay Fusion! Teen Group
- Young Adults Group
- Outreach support
- Morning classes for adult learners with or without a disability who have low literacy levels
- Classes 4x per week
Recent & Upcoming News
REGISTRATION IS NOW OPEN for the second-annual Inclusion NWT Gumbird Quest! Designed to connect residents virtually during the 2020 lockdown, this year’s edition continues to inspire residents of all ages
Position Title: Family and Children’s Services Facilitator Reports to: Family and Children’s Services Manager Purpose of the Position Family and Children’s Services offer a variety of services for families which
2020 Outstanding Volunteer Award winner: Inclusion NWT Board of DirectorsThis year, due to the health protocols around public gatherings, a video has been produced recognizing the recipients of the award.