- Job training, employment opportunities and life-skills development for adults with disabilities
- Employment support for individuals with a disability
- Hiring opportunities for employers
- On-site Job Coach support
- Individualized short-break relief for families supporting individuals with disabilities
- Yay Fusion! Teen Group
- Young Adults Group
- Outreach support
- Morning classes for adult learners with or without a disability who have low literacy levels
- Classes 4x per week
Gain skills! Get hired!
EmployABILITY staff work in partnership with the local business community to foster positive relationships for training and job opportunities and to promote workplace diversity.
Hire the Business Services Team
We provide recycling pick-up, courier delivery, shredding, poster distribution, and much more!
EmployABILITY strives to connect employers with workers who happen to have a disability. We provide a full range of employment services to individuals with any self-identified disability.
Supported Living Services
We encourage individuals with intellectual/developmental disabilities and brain injury to participate as fully as possible in their own household management and to take an active role in their community while ensuring they live with dignity in safe and healthy environments.
The Yay Fusion! Teen Group and the Young Adults Group gather twice monthly to share fun and friendship.
We provide safe, individualized short-break relief for families supporting individuals with disabilities.