SKILLS TRAINING & COMMUNITY INCLUSION SERVICES
FOR ADULTS WITH INTELLECTUAL DISABILITIES (ST&CI)
- ST&CI provides employment and life, social and literacy skills and community activities for adults with an intellectual/developmental disability.
SUPPORTED LIVING SERVICES
- The Supported Living Service provides daily living and community involvement support for adults with intellectual and developmental disabilities and brain-injury who choose to live in their own home.
- We provide employment services for any individual who self-identifies with any disability. Services range from basics such as building a resume through to on-site job coaching support and everything in between.
LITERACY OUTREACH CENTRE
- The Literacy Outreach Centre provides daily morning literacy classes and afternoon literacy outreach for families, seniors, and adults. Services are available to those with and without a disability.
FAMILY & CHILDREN’S SERVICES
- We offer a range of services for families from parent information to early childhood activities; from outreach and programming for adults with disabilities to teen and young adult social groups; from FASD and other disability workshops to respite.